Vegetative Resonance Test is a diagnostic method, registering changes in value of electroconductivity of measuring point when test-preparation is introduced into circuit of measurement, which marks presence or absence of certain disturbances in different organs and systems.
Why is this possible?
Everything in nature produces electromagnetic vibrations. These vibrations are radiated by cells, organs and systems, as well as by mechanical devices such as computers, cellular phones, medications, and supplements. Vibrations that are specific to any substance that influences the body from inside and/or outside (whether it is a computer that is on, or a mobile phone, a virus or bacteria), either restore the functions of the body and its systems, or are dissonant with the body, causing desynchronized, disturbed bodily functions that may lead to disease. Being electromagnetic in nature, these vibrations can be measured from the acupuncture points.
History of the method
The first device to measure electrical impulses in acupuncture points was invented in 1958 by German physician R. Voll (electroacupuncture according to Voll – EAV). He came to the conclusion that the measured values may change according to the nature of the pathology and can indicate the presence of inflammation, tumors, functional disturbances, etc.
About ten years later, one of his students (another German physician named Helmut Schimmel) made modifications to the equipment, and went on to help create the first model of the Vega Test. It’s based on methods of electropunctural diagnostics by R. Voll (EAV) and bioelectronic functional diagnostic by Schmidt and Pflaum (BFD).
However, in Vegetative resonance test (VRT) just one reproducible point is used while EAV uses 500 – 1000 biologically active points (BAP) and BFD – 100–150 BAP. VRT method is introduced to clinical practice since 1978 when German company “VEGA” developed first apparatus for this method called “Vega Test”. More the 15 years experience of researches of Doctor H.Schimmel and his followers turned this method into extremely effective diagnostic method. Staff of Center of intellectual medical systems “IMEDIS” (Moscow, Russia) has done a big work for development and perfection of the method.
What Vegetative resonance test allows to determine?
- to determine functional disorders in organs and systems via biologically active points of the organism;
- to locate the initially affected organ; the most disturbed organ; the whole pathological chain;
- to clarify the type of pathology (inflammation, destruction, degeneration, the presence of tumors, and their nature);
- to diagnose various pre-pathological disorders at the pre-clinical stage of disease, when the symptoms are implicit or absent;
- to reveal the hidden psychological causes of physical illnesses; (insecurity, resentment, fear etc.)
- to determine the level of psychological stress and physical exhaustion;
- to determine the level of tension or exhaustion of the endocrine and immune systems;
- to determine deficits in vitamins, microelements, minerals and enzymes;
- to detect particular allergens (more than 300 kinds) without skin damage;
- to evaluate the effectiveness or ineffectiveness of medicines taken and the ability to side effects.
- to determine the presence and character of intoxication (inherent or acquired) in the organism;
- to analyze the general energetic balance of the organism, and determine its real adaptation limits; the biological age of the whole organism and its systems and organs;
- to assess the state of the metabolism, and the level of acid- alkaline balance( pH) of the body;
- to detect the presence of any type of virus, bacteria, fungus, parasites (more than 400 kinds), their localization, and level of activity in the body
- to determine the presence of poisonous heavy metals and other toxic elements such as: pesticides, herbicides, nitrates etc. in the body (there are more than 100 kinds)
- to evaluate the influence of geopathogenic, radiative, electric and magnetic loading effects on the organism;
- to discover problems in the spinal vertebrae and their influence on the development of your diseases.
Is this test a medical diagnostic?
Equipment able to detect problems in the body through vegetative resonance and electroaccupuncture test has been manufactured for more than 30 years in Germany, Russia, Canada, and the USA. Another name for this type of testing is “functional diagnostics.” Vega test is currently employed in European countries, including Austria, England, Germany, Greece, Poland, Russia and Ukraine.
Vegetative resonance test “IMEDIS-TEST” is recognized as methods of diagnostics and treatment in Russia.
Methodical recommendations of the Ministry of Health Care of the Russian Federation №99/96 “Electropunctural vegetative resonance test”, №2000/47 ”Bioresonance therapy” are the official basis for clinical use of this method.
The Center of Intellectual Medical Systems “IMEDIS” conjointly with Moscow Sechenov Medical Academy conducts the primary cources on R.Voll method and advanced cources with learning of bioresonance and multiresonance therapy for physicians which use R.Voll method. Upon completion of training students receive a certificate (of State standard) of advanced training, which gives the right to use methods of diagnosis and treatment within the medical practice.
However, the results of these measurements are not yet considered to be official medical diagnostics in the USA and Canada. The traditional medicine in these countries bases diagnoses on the results of biochemical tests and clinical analysis. These tests are multiple and complicated, comparatively expensive, sometimes painful, not safe, and do not always explain the nature of the processes in the body (what happens and why).
In Canada the Vega Test is classified by the BDDT – Naturopathy (i.e. Ontario Naturopathic Regulatory Board) as an Experimental/Research system.
Vegetative resonance test “IMEDIS-TEST” will help you to find out a lot of information about your health condition in just a few hour.
Benefits of this test
- The possibility of acquiring a great volume of information about the body’s state in several hours
- The absolute safety of the method, because the measurements exclude the usage of any radiation (X-Ray, MRI, ultrasound, etc.) or the use of needles.
- The possibility of detecting the dysfunction in any organ from the results of electromagnetic impulses. The dysfunction can be detected before it is uncovered by biochemical analysis and other clinical researches, and even before the disease is manifest and a person feels the symptoms.
- The possibility of understanding and addressing the nature of symptoms which are impossible to understand and explain from the position of biochemistry.
- The possibility of establishing the degree of negative influence of any external source on the body (computer, TV, mobile phone, jewelry, dental and orthopedic material, cosmetics, etc.)
- The possibility of assessing the degree of effectiveness and the compatibility of any medication, supplement or vitamin, its adequate dosage , and the side effects, without taking them.